Home Tuition Scotland in Edinburgh can provide extra primary school lessons for your child through private home tuition. We offer private primary tuition from fully qualified GTCS teachers, for children in need of extra help. Our Edinburgh primary tutors will always provide the highest quality lessons to your child within the comfort of your own home at an affordable price.
Curriculum for Excellence Primary Tutors Edinburgh.
The Curriculum for Excellence is for pupils between the ages of 3 and 18. Our primary tutors in Edinburgh will improve their numeracy and literacy skills. Your child’s one on one lessons will improve the skills, knowledge and understanding that they will need to succeed in learning and throughout life.
Private Primary tuition is available across Edinburgh, the Lothians and nationwide.
The new Curriculum for Excellence is confusing for some, so one of our primary tutors Edinburgh below explains some important terms used in CfE primary tuition Edinburgh:
Primary tutors Edinburgh follow the CfE ‘Four Capacities’, ensuring that students are:
• Successful learners.
• Effective contributors.
• Confident individuals.
• Responsible citizens.
We are currently inviting applications for primary tutor jobs in Edinburgh.
The ‘Seven Principles’ of Curriculum Design:
• Enjoyment, as part of primary tuition Edinburgh
• Breadth, from a primary tutor Edinburgh
• Coherence, encouraged by primary tutors Edinburgh
Primary School Tuition Edinburgh Areas of Expertise
- Mathematics: Our primary Maths tuition is including using information, solving problems and assessing risk, with Primary tutors Edinburgh.
- Expressive Arts: Includes art and design, music and drama, through a primary tutor Edinburgh.
- Health and Well being: Mental, emotional, social and physical well being, PE, food and health and relationships.
- Sciences: Understanding important scientific ideas, from a primary tutor Edinburgh.
- Social Studies: Our primary tutors Edinburgh help understanding people, places and society in the past and present. Includes history, geography and business education.
- Religious and Moral Education: Learning about Christianity and other world religions. Developing spiritual beliefs and values.
- Technologies: computing science, textiles, craft, design and graphics, by primary teachers Edinburgh.
- Languages: Listening and talking, reading and writing in English and modern languages.
We are currently accepting applications from Primary teachers in Edinburgh for primary tutor jobs. Please follow the link below to apply now.